Universal Advisors will be expected to be highly knowledgeable and skilled in all products and services of the credit union including all loan products, new accounts and all services AFCU offers. They will also be responsible for making outbound calls, helping members through all channels including; Phone, Text, Chat and Video Chat. In addition, they will be responsible for any special projects as assigned. This is an exciting new opportunity for the credit union.
Universal Agent must be skilled and knowledgeable in all facets of AFCU products and services such as Business, Mortgage, Home Equity, New accounts, and all consumer loan products and services. Working in a sales-focused environment while providing exceptional service to current members and potential members. Establishes and builds member relationships by identifying members’ needs and educating them with specific products and/or services. Responsible for helping members via all channels such as phone, text, chat, video and e-mail to determine additional financial opportunities with the credit union in a prompt and courteous manner. Interviews, counsels, and advises members regarding loans, deposits and any other products/services, including investment referrals. Responsible for reviewing and processing loan applications. Explains credit policies and obtains additional loan information and documentation. Researches, evaluates, and determines whether loans meet Credit Union lending criteria and are within approval limits. Provides members and prospective members with prompt and professional service. Ability to attain and exceed expected baselines in sales and service. Support marketing and lending initiatives such as lead generation by proactively soliciting additional business for the Credit Union and identifying and selling AFCU products and services
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective development of Member relations.
2. Maximizes the penetration of Credit Union products and services in order to meet/exceed established sales goals and baselines.
3. Responsible for handling member interactions via all channels while using effective sales techniques. Assesses members' current financial needs by using effective relationship building and consultative sales techniques.
4. Makes appropriate recommendations for loan, deposits, and other products and services.
5. Highly motivated and self-driven. Sales and goal oriented.
6. Evaluates loan applications and credit criteria and determines the appropriate sale so the member and credit union both benefit. Makes counter offers. Approves members’ applications for loans within established limits.
7. Identify additional cross-sell opportunities, such as GAP, credit insurances, checking accounts, Mortgage/Home Equity loans, and any refinances from other financial institutions.
8. Demonstrate professional sales and negotiation skills to achieve individual and departmental goals.