Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of member service functions:
- Presents and explains Credit Union products and services to members and assists in meeting their financial needs.
- Explains various options and programs available and provides related paperwork for members and branch personnel.
- Maintains a supply of new account packets and related forms.
- Answers and solves problems for members by listening, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
Assumes responsibility for providing effective secretarial and clerical support for all phases of loan origination activities:
- Performs some loan processing functions, including distributing files to loan personnel.
- Reviews forms and information for completeness and accuracy. Ensures that requests are completed promptly.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional business relationships with members.
- Resolves (or refers) requests and problems promptly and courteously. Answers member questions pertaining to loans, blue book values, balances, and payoffs.
- Keeps members properly informed of Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Maintains and conveys the Credit Union's professional reputation.
- Receives and directs members and telephone calls promptly. Records and relays messages.
- Ensures that members' requests and questions are resolved quickly.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Actively and professionally cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical and secretarial functions as needed.
- Keeps work area clean, secure, and well-maintained.
- Assists and supports area and all Credit Union personnel as needed.
- Completes reports and records promptly and accurately. Types end of month reports.
- Maintains branch files, as needed. (I.E. loan files, new accounts files, safe deposit, etc.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Cross trained in teller functions.