As a key member of the Cybersecurity / Network Services group, this position is responsible for the deployment, configuration and application integration of DataPower appliances in pre-production and production environments. This position will also support the application development teams to implement Service Orientated Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower features.
1. Responsible for the installation and design of the DataPower environment.
a. Configure network configuration including IP, VLAN, DNS
b. Configure and support static / dynamic routing
c. Configure load balancing in DataPower
d. Configure SSL/TLS connections
e. Manage the deployment of XSLT, XSD’s and WSDL’s
f. Troubleshooting environment issues
g. Configure security functions including:
i. AAA policies (application level security policies)
ii. RBM access control
iii. SSL mutual authentication
iv. SSL proxy profiles
v. XML firewall configuration
h. Define standards and procedures
i. Define and document the DataPower architecture and design
2. Responsible for DataPower development.
a. Configure DataPower Service Objects
b. Configure / build applications
c. Assist with defining policy
d. Write stylesheets
e. Configure error handling/logging/reporting
3. Responsible for maintaining system availability.
a. Responsible for system maintenance, patching and troubleshooting
b. Responsible for system monitoring and alerting
4. Responsible for project management.
a. Keep adherence to budgets and timelines.
b. Attend project meetings.
5. Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective business relationship with vendors, suppliers, and trade specialists.
6. Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge / Experience