This position is responsible for growing and maintaining a loan portfolio of both Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Commercial & Industrial (C&I) loans. It meets with new and existing business members to provide business products, services, and lending. It communicates both verbally and in writing, in-depth analyses of new and existing loans to identify credit opportunities. Monitors the financial health of the loan portfolio and addresses issues in a prompt and thorough manner. This position contributes to the organizational deposit and product growth through effective sales.
1. Grow the commercial loan portfolio and generating new lending opportunities. Loan size up to $1.5MM.
2. Ensure professional business relations with members, vendors, and trade professionals.
3. Managing the credit quality of existing portfolio:
4. Financial and background analysis of new commercial business loan requests and existing business loans.
5. Financial review of existing commercial business loans.
6. Other related duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business required.
• Understanding of accounting, financial statements, banking and GAAP requirements
• Understanding of business analysis, credit worthiness, and underwriting.
• Understanding of MS Office and financial analysis software.
• Understanding of training and development processes.
• 3-5 years of progressive commercial lending experience.
• Experience reading, dissecting, and interpreting financial statements.
• Experience interviewing, underwriting, and presenting commercial loans.
• Sales Experience. Experience seeking out and generating new business.