Assist Mortgage Loan Processor with loan processing functions while gaining mortgage loan processing knowledge. Obtains and verifies proper documentation for compliance with Credit Union and Investor Underwriting guidelines. Updates mortgage system to reflect accurate transaction details and provides clerical support for all mortgage loan processor activities. Communicates with Processor as well as 3rd party vendors regarding needed loan documentation and any follow up. Provides support to department staff, promoting Credit Union goals and objectives.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Varied office experience.
- Previous experience in mortgage or related industry helpful.
- Good verbal and public relations skills.
- Strong typing abilities.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to use related computer applications.
- Well organized.
-Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
Knowledge and Experience to be Acquired:
- Thorough understanding of title reports, insurance and appraisals.
- Knowledge of Credit Union and mortgage lending requirements, procedures, and underwriting criteria.